Monday, September 5, 2011

Two of three hundred sixty-five.

Sbagliando s'impara Italian for One learns from his mistakes.

Adot noticed that my photos from yesterday were not completely in focus. They were focused on the blinds behind me (if you looked at my 500px blog). Yesterday was my first real attempt at self portraits using a tripod and such. It was a bit of a challenge, but Sbagliando s'impara.


Well I suppose I should introduce a few things about myself... Things that mean something to me, things that I am all about, important people/things in my life, etc.

A random fact hat many people don't know about me:  I have always wanted to learn Italian and study abroad. I am currently taking my first semester of Italian with hopes to possibly go next summer if I have the money. The only problem is I also have to be saving for APU, so we'll just see what the Lord has in store.
And while I'm at it, Conditions happens to be one of my favorite bands.

Tunage: Illuminati - Conditions

Attire: Tank top: Conditions courtesy of Brandon Roundtree, Jean leggings: Forever 21, Shoes: Toms, Fedora: Not sure where it is from, but I just got it yesterday for my birthday!, Watch: Fossil, Lens bracelets: courtesy of Adam Elmakias (www.store.adamelmakias.com)



























Oh and very last thing, I head back to work and school tomorrow, so we'll see how things turn out! Let's hope I can make time for school, homework, work, and day three photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment