Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Three of three hundred sixty-five.

First day back to both work and school. Even with all my homework, I managed to make time for some photos. Not a lot of time. I had 25 minutes to shoot before work plus it was 90 degrees outside! I was running back and forth between my car and my tripoad/camera while The Devil Wears Prada was blasting in the background.

As I said, I'll be introducing some things about myself. Today you get to meet Janie, my car. She is my first car and we have been together since last July. She's my girl. She has a lovely pink Camaria sticker on the back window and a black Truth Soul Armor sticker on her bumper. The woman who gave her to me calls her God's car... for God's girl.

This didn't exactly come out as planned since I didn't have as much time as I would have liked, but I got a few decent shots. Maybe I'll try it again. I had a few ideas, but only had enough to fully commit to one idea.

The idea came from Brian Storey's photo.

Tunage: The Perfect Mistake - Cartel







 

No comments:

Post a Comment