Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Four of three hundred sixty-five.

Day four. This is Shasta. We adopted her from the pound on April 9 and she has just been a huge part of my life. She always cuddles up with me in the morning, listens to my music, sits with me while I do homework, comes in the car with me, everything. She is just a puppy full of love!

I came home from school and Shasta ran to the door, throwing her paws up against the glass on the door. When I got inside she just jumped up and down. Typical. I picked her up and was twirling her around and I instantly wanted to take some pictures, especially since she was in a calmer mood today and would actually sit still for me. She HATES the camera. If I even touch it, she walks in the other room.

Tunage: Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez Shasta's favorite song.

























No comments:

Post a Comment