Monday, September 5, 2011

Day one of three hundred sixty-five.

It is finally here! Happy birthday to me! Day one of one of the greatest adventures. 20 years old today. One year closer to APU. All thanks to <a href="http://www.flickr.com/grantheins">Grant Heinlein</a> for inspiring me to finally accomplish this. Now it is time to put my creativity to the test and push my limits with photography. I know it will be tough, but I have already surrounded myself with people who will not let me fail. I am devoting this year to making photography a complete act of worship. Here goes nothing.

Today’s photo(s) are based around Acts 2:42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.

This kind of just came together really fast so it’s nothing too special, which is great way to start this off.. Hah. It is just very basic, but I have to start somewhere, right? So here is to a year of devotion to making photography a complete act of worship. Those of you who know me well know that my favorite verse is 1 Peter 4:10 and now I can finally live it out. Although I have said I have been living by it, this year will really prove it.










No comments:

Post a Comment