Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Love at Sea World

Meet my good friends Romeo Lacoste and Maegan Squibb. Romeo is a tattoo artist from Jacksonville, Florida who has tattooed some of the biggest bands of our music scene, such as We Came as Romans and A Skylit Drive. He and his girlfriend Maegan moved to San Diego a few months ago. Romeo and I have been friends on Facebook for years and I have been following him on Twitter as well. When I found out he was moving here and had basically no friends in the area, I made sure he knew he had at least one good friend. He is a really rad dude and is one of my best friends. I'll never forget the first time I met the two of them. We all went to the beach, took pictures, and got Mexican food. Typical California day. I am so blessed to have these two as my friends! These photos are from when we went to Sea World together a couple of weeks ago. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment